Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Taking the Challenge

 


Laura, at I'm an Organizing Junkie, has inspired me to get serious about tackling some of the areas that are in need of desparate attention around here. During the month of February I'll be systematically cleaning out and reorganizing the toy/sewing/hobby areas and cabinets downstairs. 

I'll be using her Organizing P.R.O.C.E.S.S. to keep me motivated and on track. 'Before' and 'After' pictures are required and I'll be journaling here about how I am working through the PROCESS step-by-step. 

Today, the first day of the challenge, I'm getting my 'Plan of Attack' in order. On upcoming Fridays, I'll report in with my progress and share a few pictures with you. This job has been a long-time-coming, and so I expect it will take me the full 29 days to complete!

Here we go! Oh, my, this is embarrassing, humiliating, humbling. But this is Real Life. Welcome to my world!


View as you enter the room, at the bottom of the stairs

Kids' Computer/Toy/Hobby Area
Sewing Table and Supplies
Work Table for sewing, crafts, games, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts