Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gratitude

On the heels of Thanksgiving, as we venture into the time of year we celebrate The Greatest Gift Of All, this thought appeared on my daily devotion calendar:

When you feel grateful for something others have done for you,
why not tell them about it?


Over Thanksgiving weekend we enjoyed a few days of family, food and fun. We took time to give thanks for our many blessings. Our bellies were filled, the dishes were washed, the floors were swept, the kiddos (not to mention the adults) were exhausted. Aaahhhhhh Life is good.




Thank you to all my family - every year you bless me by joining us in our home, helping to make special memories. Thank you for gathering around my table and bringing joy into our lives. I know I don't say it, show it often enough. It means so much to me. Thanks for being here!

And in closing, this little prayer was included in my ready:

Don't let me get so busy that I forget to show gratefulness to others.
Help me to especially appreciate the loved ones You have given to me.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts