Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year


The air is crisp and fresh and clean. It's time to wrap up in warm sweaters and cozy afghans. My favorite comfort foods are on the menu. The stars in the night sky are absolutely brilliant. There's a blue, blue sky overhead. We are making plans for our Annual Family Thanksgiving Get-Together. We are gathering supplies for Christmas projects. I LOVE this time of year!






Earlier this week, Caitlin and I spent the entire day together (thanks Dad and Luke for watching over things!). We spent the day shopping, did lunch, etc. We made it to the fabric store, the crafting stores, the mall. What a treat! Besides picking up many things we needed for our holiday crafting, we were able to check off a few more gifts from our list. A very productive day. One of my favorite buys was at Bath & Body Works. Their small Slatkin & Co. candles are on sale for $5. A great deal and a terrific gift idea! They have a vast array of scents. I especially liked the Cranberry scents. I am saving that for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. But, still, we couldn't wait. We lit the Vanilla Caramel as soon as we unloaded the vehicle.

Blessings to you all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts