Friday, April 30, 2010

My New Office Unit

I am so very blessed, to have such a talented husband. He has worked so hard and made so many of my dreams come true. Recently he custom-built an office unit that fits perfectly in my little office area. It is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! and just what I had in mind when we first designed our house. I am very happy with how it all came together.

This was also a school assignment for Luke. He built one set of the drawers all on his own. He's seen his dad at work in the workshop enough to have a working knowledge of the tools and materials needed. Other than some extra instruction when dovetailing the drawers, Luke created his section completely on his own.



Unfortunately, I lost the before pictures, but here is the AFTER picture:




A big improvement, don't you agree? I'm lovin' it!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!!! :) I also love the paint colors :) LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Evelyn :-) You're opinion is greatly valued! I still think you girls should bring your mother out here to be my personal decorator/organizer. we miss you too -- love and hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Enjoy:

these related posts